Saturday, December 20, 2008

PSITS…SIMPLY MEANS FRIENDSHIP…


PSITS (Philippine Society of Information Technology Students) is an inter-school organization of different IT schools where ITE students can develop their talents. I never really expected myself to be a part of the PSITS core group (a group of different representatives of each school who is a member of PSITS). When I’m still a freshman, I only see PSITS festival as a study break for ITE students, for them to have fun and forget school for a while. I thought that PSITS festival is only done to develop camaraderie among students.

Guess what, there’s more into PSITS than meets the eye. I think it is more of making friends, learning, sharing and laughing than winning or losing. It’s the time where ITE students get to talk and share knowledge while enjoying each others company. I mean not all students think the way we do. Its like me in our house, because all of my colleagues there are accountancy and commerce students and I cant really relate when their talking about the debit-credit stuffs. It’s a place where we feel comfortable and at ease while making new friends from other schools. It’s a great break, school away from school and home away from home where you may find your bestest companion in your entire college life.

To other core group members and friends from PSITS, thank you for making my third year in PSITS worthwhile. Each of you deserves a clap (hahahaha!!!!) for doing a great job. May we continue this thread of friendship forever (hehehe). Have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment