Saturday, December 20, 2008

I’LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS???


Unfortunately, No!!!

I only have three (3) chances of going back home to the province for the whole year. Summer break, Semestral break and the Christmas break. Our barrio is 8-10 hours away from the city that is why I really treasure these 3 chances of going back home away from the noisy and complicated life at the city. Besides, I don’t have the luxury of money to pay for the bus’ fee. I keep on saving my money to be able to go back home.

Unfortunately, the allowance from my scholarship which I have been expecting since last week of November is still not available until the last week of December. Second, is that I still have lots of projects and assignments to be submitted and there is no internet connection in the province so I have to do and submit it here.

Its sad that I’ll miss the company of my parents this Christmas and I’ll also miss my mother’s birthday as well. But I think I’ll have to sacrifice and do well at school. In that way, I think I can make my family happy. Have a blessed Christmas everyone…

No comments:

Post a Comment