Saturday, December 20, 2008

JUST ME!!!



I’m Jonel Decano Amora, 18 years old and currently a 3rd year Computer Science student at the University of Southeastern Philippines. I am actually a newbie in blogging environment, I never really liked blogging, I thought its boring and time consuming, but then one of my subject at school obliged as to do blogging and it became a part of the subject requirement.

More things about me, I am one of the so called “promdi” or from the province. I lived there since birth until after my high school graduation and moved into the city to pursue a college education. I lived with my older sibling while I’m in the city. I have three (3) siblings and I am the youngest among the four (4). I started and finished my elementary education at Lambajon Central Elementary School and continued my secondary education at Maryknoll School of Lambajon. Both schools were located at our small barrio.

So that is basically the things about me. If you have any questions, suggestions or any violent reactions feel free to express your self and I would gladly accommodate it and surely give you a positive response. Lastly hope you’ll enjoy reading my blog, thank you. I would really appreciate if you’ll drop some comments as you pass by. Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas to all.

3 comments:

  1. Merry xmas pud!

    I-post to imong t-shirt (xmas gift)! Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i include yah in my next blog update......?
    nananghid lang ko...



    heheeeehhe

    sExy_/\Ss

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice....autobiography..

    maka-hilak
    hmm...
    tama vah?

    "promdi" ??
    i think you don't look one.!
    heheehe




    cge ....
    tc olweiz







    sExy_/'Ss

    ReplyDelete